- ABOUT US
- NEWS AND EVENTS
The Western Australian Marine Science Institution has 15 partners.
They work in a collaborative way to integrate their findings and provide holistic information not able to be provided by a single agency.
Partners are from academia, government and private industry.
- the Bureau of Meteorology
- CSIRO's Wealth from Oceans Flagship
- Australian Institute of Marine Science
- Western Australian Museum
- Department of Fisheries (WA)
- Department of Parks and Wildlife (WA)
- Office of Science, Department of Premier and Cabinet (WA)
- Edith Cowan University
- Murdoch University
- The University of Western Australia
- Curtin University of Technology
- Western Australian Global Information Observing System Inc.
- Woodside Energy Limited
- Office of the Environmental Protection Authority
By gathering this information WAMSI provides timely, quality and collaborative scientific information to decision-makers.