- ABOUT US
- NEWS AND EVENTS
View online! WA's Ocean Environment - A Voyage of Discovery
This free documentary will take you on an extraordinary journey into Western Australia’s unique marine environment.
From the depths of Ningaloo Marine Park to the remarkable and little known fringing reefs of the Kimberley reigion; from the discovery of coral spawning to new species which hold potential cures for illnesses - marine scientists share their passion for the ocean and their quest to understand its secrets.
Freely availble online and soon on DVD!
For more information or to request a DVD email: email@example.com
- The mystery of our oceans
- Discovery & collaboration
- Mapping the marine environment at large regional scales
- Science to inform Conservation: Ningaloo Marine Park
- Climate variability & change: Perth in 2100
- Preparing for a safe & sustainable future
- The Kimberley-Browse Marine Region