KOZWaves (kozwaves.org) invites you to submit abstracts for the 3rd Australasian Conference on Wave Sciences to be held Monday through Wednesday, 12—14 February 2018 in Auckland, New Zealand. (Link to local webpage)
Abstract deadline: 14th of December 2017
Early bird registration closing: 21st of December 2017
KOZWaves promotes interdisciplinary collaborations between Australasian wave scientists and international researchers. A broad range of topics covering theoretical and experimental aspects of wave propagation will be discussed in technical sessions and by keynote lectures.
KOZWaves 2018 is associated with Special Issue of Wave Motion on Theoretical and Numerical Advances in Wave Science. Manuscripts submission will be available during the first half of 2018 for the conference participants.
- Ann Roberts (University of Melbourne)
- Sergej Flach (Institute for Basic Science Daejeon)
- Brian Mace (University of Auckland)
- Frederic Dias (University College Dublin)
- Olga Umnova (University of Salford)
- Jerry Bona (University of Illinois at Chicago)
Mon 12 Feb 2018 To Wed 14 Feb 2018
9:00am To 5:00pm